Last Chance to Enter the FLOW Follies Playbill Art Contest and win $50 gift card, plus two show tickets and media coverage!
Deadline Extended: Friday February 3rd, 2017
FLOW community High School and Middle School Students are invited to enter their artwork to be considered for the FLOW Follies Playbill Cover Art Contest!
The artwork can include the following information, however, it is not mandatory. (When designing, keep in mind this information will be added via typeset)
- Title: PARENTING – BUY THE BOOK
- 31st Annual FLOW Follies Production
- Providing Scholarships to the RIH Community
- March 2,3,4 @7:30pm • March 5 @ 2pm
- Indian Hills High School Auditorium • www.FLOWFollies.org
DEADLINE: Wednesday, February 1, 2017
Submit Entries: By Mail: FLOW Follies, PO Box 825, Franklin Lakes, NJ 07417 or
e-Mail: ffmarketingPR@gmail.com Questions: Andrea Levy (201) 739- 8278
Show Information: The theme of this years’ show is about navigating parenthood from birth to high school graduation, highlighting the various styles of parenting, making for a hilarious take on the trials and tribulations faced by families everywhere!
- Helicopter Parents- Overbearingly protective of children- allow child to never experience disappointments or harm ever!
- Snow Plow Parents- Pushy with strong sense of entitlement. They come first- Always!
- Free Range Parents- Think free range chickens. Open and accepting, let children find their way on their own!
- Over Achiever Parents- Awards, Trophies, Medals- The best and nothing less!